A Registered Education Provider
The Project Management Institute (PMI®), the world’s leading project management member association, named SNHU a Registered Education Provider as of November. This status enables project management graduate students to satisfy the education hours requirement needed to take the Institute’s Project Management Professional certification exam.
Graduate programs that satisfy this requirement include:
- MBA in Project Management
- International MBA in Project Management
- MS in Operations and Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
SHRM Prep Now Online
SNHU, in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management, now provides the HR certification prep course online as well as on campus.
Our HR certification prep course graduates have enjoyed great success:
- 96 percent pass the PHR test (national rate: 59 percent).
- 88 percent pass the SPHR test (national rate: 54 percent).